Monday, March 2, 2015

Superhero Speech Room Tour 2014-2015

3.2.15 || It's Nevada Reading Week and the theme is Got Books?  Be a superhero...Read!  It just so happened that the speech room is already superhero themed since the beginning of the school year.  The inspiration came from School Girl Style when I saw her post her superhero classroom early last year.  I finally purchased Speech Room Style's superhero themed digital file from her TpT store.

Room 29
hanging paper lanterns from Party City




Superhero Vintage Tin Wall Art from Amazon
I originally saw them at a souvenir store
in Wall Drug, South Dakota
during one of our road trips last year
dice bean bag from Hobby Lobby
clearance over 3 years ago

Telephone Booth
it's funny most of my kids don't really get it
since they don't know what a phone booth is...
my 7 year old asked why would Superman
change in a phone booth when it's see through
(after realizing what the phone booth looks like
 via the recent Paddington movie)
where all the paperwork happens

IKEA FLYT Magazine file
and Superhero pencils, tattoos, erasers, etc.
for every 5 stickers they earn on their superhero charts


wardrobe covered in gift wrapping paper from Home Goods
plastic milk crates from Walmart
Ikea Kvissle Wall magazine rack
Container Store Wall Pockets
It's a small office, creating vertical storage a must!
I recycled a few items from the last speech room decor, 
but I also got rid of many items due to lack of space and 
pink just really didn't go with this one, lol.

It's been a cool space to work in
and the kids enjoy coming here.
I'm glad I get to do what I do.

4 comments:

Rachel Johnson said...

Looks amazing lucky kids!!!

Beulah said...

Thank you Rachel!

Julie said...

I love it! I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of your Superhero Attribute posters- I have been searching Teachers Pay Teachers with no luck!!!

Beulah said...

Thanks Julie! I got mine obably 3-4 years ago. When I search "free superhero" in the TpT search box, there were quite a few that you might be able to use. Here's one that's similar:


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Superhero-Classroom-Posters-FREE-707568