Monday, March 24, 2014

Kendall's 1st Birthday Cowgirl Party

We got to attend and celebrate with the cutest cowgirl yesterday.

Disclaimer:  As much as I enjoy setting up a great party, I had nothing to do with this one.  It was all Kendall's mom and her family who get the props and credit :)

The party was held at McKee Ranch, a non-profit ranch that runs community events, parties and other celebrations throughout the year.  I'm excited they 'sell' fresh eggs...more like donate $5 for a dozen eggs.  Christi McKee said their chickens lay about 10-12 dozen eggs a day.  I will have to drive by soon and get some of those eggs.  They do have some crazy chickens though that will chase you if they think you have food in your hand...brought back some childhood nightmares...yes, we had chickens growing up and they did chase me.  That's why I don't like birds and fowl in general.  Anyways, birds and fowl are not the point of this post.  Here are some pics from the party, heehaw!






















Happy 1st Birthday, Kendall!

No comments: