Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 Highlights: Day 2

Here are some highlights from Day 2 of Convention...
waiting for the morning general session to begin
the Gathering Place where we have our lunch
photo op with Shelli, but I missed it :(
walls and walls of Stampin' Up! projects
from demos & artisan winners
check out my Picasa album for more pics





my solo pic since I missed Shelli's photo op earlier, lol
entrance to the Main Stage
SU employees line up and high-5
attendees in the morning
dinner with Shauna's super sweet local friends,
 Katie and Corina
with our gracious hostess, Mary
and Shauna's amazing mom, Ceci {who drove the whole time}
And in case you're wondering, Shauna is my Stampin' Up! upline :)  I have so many pics of cards and projects done by other demonstrators.  Here's my link to my Picasa album.

Check out my Picasa album for more pics!

2 comments:

Latenightstamper said...

love your photos from convention 2012. See you in July of 2013! I can't wait. Sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com
Where are you staying? We will be at the Radisson Downtown.

Beulah said...

not sure where to stay yet, keeping our options open for now. thanks for visiting, Sherrill!