Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 Highlights: Check-in & Day 1

'just to wrap up my SU Convention 2012 experience, here are some highlights from Check-in & Day 1...
Salt Lake City downtown
Salt Palace Convention Center
Check-in area to pick up our bags
2nd floor of the Salt Palace
Over the Top Dinner
an exclusive event my upline takes part in annually
and I had the privilege of joining :)
Over the Top Dessert
Over the Top Make & Take
Over the Top Make & Take
Day 1, entrance to the Main Stage
Swapping
General Session Intro
Canadian Ad
I Am Savvy:  All About Ribbons
around 3500 SU demos came from all over
Demonstrator Resource Center
Product Showcase









my 5-year walk across the stage

main stage


we got to sit on the second row :D

Sterling and Shelli Gardner

and whew, that was only up to Day 1!

No comments: