Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stampin' Up Convention 2012 Highlights: Day 3

Hopefully this will be my last Convention post for 2012 :)  Then I can go on and post about parties, projects and other stuff, yey!  First, we said our goodbyes and thank yous to our hostess, Mary.  They have this cool tree in front of their house.  
our hostess' bonsai tree
so refreshing to see greens, grass and white wooden fences
Then off to the Salt Palace we went for the final day of Convention...




The kits for the Make & Takes ran out by Day 2.  This gave me time to look around, take more pics and even venture out of the Salt Palace the last two days of Convention.
right across Salt Palace is the Marriott
and the new mall, City Creek Center
right next to Salt Palace is the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art

near Temple Square

During the closing general session in the afternoon, there were tons of products that were given away.  I even got prize patrol goodies, yey!

woohoo, Solid Red won for prize patrol :)))
everyone received the Ronald McDonald
stamp set for free
Moving Forward set, so cute!
$3 go to Ronald McDonald House Charities
Shelli's daughter, Sara Douglass, demo
featuring the Perfectcly Preserved set
baby jar folded and when opened
reveals an extended jar, clever
cute treats or giveaways
Fall Regionals announcements
Utah sunset on our drive home
When I got home, I unpacked and sorted all my goodies from the Convention, so fun!

all my free products:  Storytime DSP for first timers, Orchard Harvest DSP
and Layered Labels stamps prize patrol kit, Moving Forward stamps for the RMHC,
Mixed Medley stamps giveaway, and exclusive I am stamps for completing the secret words 
Make & Takes for Day 1
using Daydream Medallion and Affection Collection
Memento Mall:  blouse $39.95, Wish List Pad $2.95
Comfort Cafe Shopping Bag $3.95
and 3 boxes of fabric FREE 
Yellow Chevron Striped
Convention Bag

My husband thought I bought another bag, lol.  I told him we got them FREE at Convention :)
bag contents:  pin, glue stick, agenda, lanyard and Make & Take stamps
fan came from the Riverton Campus Tour from Demonstrator Support
our swaps collection
I hope you enjoyed my posts on Convetion 2012!  Thank you!

No comments: