Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention 2012: Dollhouse

I was at the Convention 2012 from July 18th-21st, yey!  I was a first timer.  I took lotsa pics of course, over 500 actually.  I spent all day today editing, cropping and deleting.  As I was going through them, I remember this cute little dollhouse on display.  Since there were soooo much stampin' eye candy during convention, I will feature different items/areas that I experienced last week in Salt Lake City, Utah one post at a time.  So please be patient and come back often :)

the Dollhouse
everything were made from Stampin' Up! products
using fabric, paper and card stock
complete with chimney
and windows!
living room with fireplace
retro kitchen with cupcake trims
bedroom
sewing room
shelves with baskets
office
looks like Ikea Expedit bookcase hack, lol!
Don't you just love it!

1 comment:

melissa said...

omg!!! i like this TFS!
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com