Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ready to Pop invites

It took about 3 days, almost 720 yards of adhesives, over 6 trial and error cards to get them done.  And they're finally ready for distribution.
Ready to Pop Baby Shower Invitations
Red/White Striped Paper from Michaels
Popcorn from Stampin' Up! Cupcake Punch
Front of the invitation
I cut out the pregnant lady from
the graphics from Candles & Favors 
Back of the invitation
by Candles & Favors Graphics

I used Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock.  I was going to use the stamp set She's All That.  However, the new black ink pads bleed on the white, my old black pads are all dried up as well as my staz on pad.  That's how I ended up cutting the same image used in the back.  The popcorn idea was from etsy.  I used the cupcake punch and sponged the edges with some yellow.  After punching over 160+ popcorn, my punch finally gave up on me.  I never did like the new punch design.  No time to fret as I have one more day before the big Convention, woohoo!  I better start packing...

have a poppin' week!

No comments: