Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

In between Mother's Day lunch and Mother's Day dinner today, I was trying to work on some cards.  I've been struggling to make the Everyday Enchanment designer paper from Stampin' Up! for days now and just can't seem to come up with a combo that I'm happy with.  So I really don't have any decent cards to post but my little girl just makes me smile everyday.  She joined me in my stampin' office when she woke up from her nap and played with some scraps.   


At least she crafted something that made her happy.  A spyglass.  Yup, she said she didn't know what to make so she made a "spyglass."  Here's another look at this creation in action:


She's so funny and crafty, that girl!  I'm so blessed to be her mommy.  My .faith. brings my joys of motherhood.

necklace from http://www.thevintagepearl.com/

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: