Saturday, May 19, 2012

Everyday Enchantment

I bought the Tea Shoppe stamp set from Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration 2012 along with other items and earned the Everyday Enchantment DSP and Ribbon & Brad Pack for free.  I had a hard time with this set as I'm not a floral, vintage-y visionary.  Nevertheless, today I hosted a Ladies Tea and Craft with my fellow stampin' addicts using the Everyday Enchantment collection.  I will be hosting another one in June for our end-of-the-school-year celebration, yey!

Ladies Tea and Craft
Pottery Barn wire rack
See that random wire rack I found at Pottery Barn on clearance last month?!!  It will be put to many more great uses in the future.  Here are the projects we actually made today:




The tea dispenser instructions are found here.  There were so many cut pieces involved eventhough I did a more simple version.  I decided to lay them out before the creative chaos began.


For the cards, I had the pieces ready to be stamped and assembled contained in the clear translucent envelopes.  I don't know why I didn't do that before, duh!


And this was the best part..coordinating custom cupcakes made by Tiffany from Peridot Sweets.  I had the honor of topping her cupcake creations with delicate fondant cuties this morning.  They were delightfully delish!



Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

our little tea party
Another stampin' addict made a beautiful 3  x 3 card pictured below.  She's getting ready for her swaps for the SU Convention this July and she just happened to have this lil card with her today.  Yup, that's how true stampin' addicts roll, they carry cards in their purses, lol!



make Everyday an Enchantment!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: