Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tea for Two

Today's stampin' project came from my upline, Shauna.  She held a Craft Tea Fundraiser during Spring Break couple weeks ago and they made these.  She was sweet enough to hold a make-up session for some of us who couldn't make it to the fundraiser and I was able to make these.


The Tea Bag Dispenser project details can be found here, RunningwScissorsStamper's blog.  Here's a close up of what I made.




I will be having a Ladies Tea and Craft event in May in honor of Mother's Day so this is perfect.  I will be using the Everyday Enchantment series from Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration.  I'm excited to play with some pretty paper and embellishments.

And here's a fun little box using the Petal Card Double Punch from Stampin' Up!  Punch 4 petals, glue them together and fold them into a little box.  It's so cute!


The last project doesn't need any glue.  It only involves folding and a ribbon to hold it together.  I don't have any regular tea packets around the house so this is all I could find, an Emergen-C packet, lol!


On the other side is another pocket to hold the card.  Perfect giveaways and treats for Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation, Showers, etc.  Instructions can be found in Chiaki's blog.




Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: