Saturday, March 24, 2012

Life is short

This weekend I receive very sad news from two dear people that I went to school with who are currently co-workers as well.  They're both in my Speech-Language Pathology Cohort from Nevada State College.  We spent two years taking classes together and surviving our first year as SLPs together as well.  So as I keep them in my thoughts and prayers, I am reminded that life is short.  Death is inevitable.  When God says it's your time, you have to be ready.  How?  By accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior.  It's so simple yet so many chooses not to believe. 

John 3:16
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosover believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.  

There is nothing to lose and everything to gain.  An assurance and guarantee that I know I'm going to heaven when my time is done here.  Do you know where you're going?  I'm glad to know my family's all going to heaven.  I love Faith's picture from Awana this week.  I am reminded to make my time here on earth count and look forward to eternity.   

No comments: