Sunday, February 26, 2012

Taking the Plunge with Project Life

It's been awhile since I've actually scrapbooked.  I think the last time I worked on our Grand Canyon album was March 2007.  I've done some mini albums and digital books here and there but all my 12 x 12 albums have just been collecting dust in the closet.

So a couple of weeks ago, I don't even know what I was looking for on YouTube when I came across this lady's scrapbook studio tour where she mentioned Project Life.  So then I clicked on her other videos to find out more about this Project Life she's talking about and I was intrigued.  I googled it and found Becky Higgins, the creator of Project Life.  I even started a board on Pinterest (not much in there for now) and eventually bought what I needed from Amazon.    

my Plastics
I only ordered the Page Protectors a.k.a. the Plastics since I've got tons of Designer Paper and a 3-ring binder already from Stampin' Up!  I got started right away and filled my crafting space with my scrapbooking mess.

my Crafting Cave
I am very pleased with my progress.  I started with Faith's birth, of course, and will just keep going chronologically until I catch up. 

6x12 Intro Page

Design A Photo Pocket Page
Within a few days, I was able to slip a great stack of photos in the Plastics.  As of last night, I got through Faith's first three months of photos done.  It's nice to look back and remember what she was like as a newborn.  Time goes by fast and capturing these moments are always priceless.  Now if I can only better my photography skills.

No comments: