Monday, February 18, 2008

A Baby Shower Treat

Our school counselor's having a baby shower so I thought I'd actually make some Stampin' Up creations for her. I wrapped the tin cans from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf with leftover Winter Bright Scrapbooking Kit. I plan on filling them with cotton balls and cotton swabs. The onesie cards came from Lauren Meader of SCS. Here's the link to her tutorial: http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/02/05/create-your-own-onesie-card-tutorial-and-important-note-please-read/


I made 10 Thank You cards from Nursery Necessities stamp set and 10 Announcement cards from Bundle of Joy stamp sets. The envelopes also have coordinating stamped images on them.

A lot of fun to make, but also time consuming. Punching out the scallop circles for the trim was a bit tedious. But this turned out really cute!

No comments: