|my Superhero themed door|
|Speech fabric banner by Dean Trout on Etsy.|
I messaged her what my theme was
and she came up with the color scheme.
|Superhero Name and Room # came from the digital file|
I purchased from Speech Room Style via TpT.
|I updated the lanterns by putting the masks on,|
originally inspired by School Girl Style.
|My dear friend Daniela sewed the chair covers.|
The gray polka dot fabric I bought from
Walmart couple years ago.
|The previous wardrobe cover didn't really go|
with the room so I got a new blue and white
striped gift wrapping paper from Home Goods
and carefully "wrapped" my wardrobe making
sure the lines are somewhat aligned.
|Thematic/seasonal lessons are in the blue|
covered bins next to my extra penny folders
I've collected from all my Office Depot/Max trips.
Yes, I have "SLP" light up letters from
Heidi Swapp™ Marquee Love® Letter Kit
|I hated all those unsightly binders that filled|
this bookcase the past couple years so I purged
and narrowed it down to 3 coordinating binders below.
The rest of the books and materials are in black milk crates I bought from Walmart.
|my go to references|
|The table used to be up against that bulletin board.|
The new set up allows me to sit more kids.
|I wanted to make a functional, interactive board.|
I saw Nicole Allison's Communication Tree Bulletin Board
and thought I can make these target words as the windows
on my city scape. Ideally, I wanted them on velcro so we
could use them during therapy. But my velcro is heavy duty
that the background paper would eventually get ripped
from constant pulling.
|When I purged my unsightly binders from|
the bookcase above, I decided to transfer the most
important contents on a more efficient filing
system instead using one of my desk drawers.
|I used Thirty-One Double Duty Caddy|
to hold essential supplies within an arm's reach
during therapy. This fabric print is probably retired.
|I didn't like the cluttered things on my wall previously,|
so just like the bookcase, I purged and decided to just
have these three folders up: Articulation and Phonology
screeners with my HAPP protocols